Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Waaaaa!!!



Bahhh I´m so sorry to be writing so late!! My goodness, this has never happened before. haha we had a wonderful day today at the temple and meant to write before the temple, but got completely lost and took a beautiful scenic detour all through Porto Alegre! haha I was back in my sweet city and felt right at home. :) Anyway, long story short, we arrived JUST on time to the temple and JUST got back now to send some emails! haha I love the temple. And I was super excited to get to go in the same week as all of you!! I am just a few days off, but we will all have been in the temple this week. So, I´m a happy camper.
It was SOOOOOO good to talk to all of you!! It was definitely the highlight of my week. Honestly, it´s the most refreshing thing in all the world. I´ve been giddy ever since and the work has been so much happier. Oh how I have missed you all! The time flew by too quickly but I´m so grateful for what time we did have together. :) 

This week was kind of cool. I get to teach English class here! It´s actually a little terrifying. Cuz I have no idea what the missionaries before already taught and... I´m already out of ideas. So if anyone has any fun/easy English class ideas I´d sure appreciate them! haha it´s super chill... I just don´t like standing up and being like `what do you guys want to learn?´ haha anyway, it´s pretty cool tho. 

Also, I finished reading the Book of Mormon in Portuguese this week!! Eyyyy I´m pretty proud of myself. Reading the Book of Mormon in another language is an AWESOME experience. I recommend it.
Tomorrow we have a big Sister´s meeting where all the sisters in the mission get together and ... well I´m not sure what we´ll do. But I´m excited to see Sister Cleveland and Sister Furtado again!! Twill be lovely. :)
Just in case you were wondering
what my new crocs look like -
they´re actually kind of pretty! haha


Anyway, that´s it for my week. I´m sorry emails will be shorter this week as I am pretty sure this LAN House closes soon. But, I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH and know that I am with you in spirit. I am SO happy for you Andrew, and am excited to get a new sister this week. I can´t wait to hear alllll about the wedding and adventures and I´m so glad you all get to be there. I will be thinking of and praying for you all to go in safety!! Congratulations to my sweet twin!!  

I LOVE YOU my dear family!!!


Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment