Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Last Full Week

Oi Minha Familia!!

This week has been good. It has been so insanely hot I can´t even believe it. haha No one is sleeping anymore - it´s not just me! It´s impossible to sleep when you can´t stop sweating. So that´s been fun. haha 
Our awesome view.
There´s a huge festival going on close to our house and they have fireworks. \
I was so proud of this pic.

This week we had our mission Christmas Conference! :) It was pretty fun and I didn´t have to do a practice so that was just the best christmas present ever. haha We had trainings by the Assistants and the secretaries, we heard from President and Sister Wright, then watched district presentations. My district lamed out and just sang a song but the other presentations were incredible!! I recorded a few for you guys to watch when... next week!!!! haha ai que trunqueza! Then, we watched a slide show from the year in pictures everyone sent in, and my umbrella picture in Passo Fundo was the very first picture of the whole slide show!! I felt pretty cool. haha in the background was the trunkiest music ever - Michael Buble - and I´m pretty sure I´m not the only one who wished the slide show was a little longer. haha!! It was fun to see everyone again but made me kind of trunky cuz no one just said hi. Everyone was like "Hey Sister King you´re going home!" haha it was kind of funny. Anyway...

A big kitty.
I love that kitty.
Im pretty sure they made Garfield after meeting this cat. 


Anyway, besides that it was a pretty normal week. We got to do divisions on Sunday and I went out with one of the YW in the ward. She´s super cool and we found some really cool families! :) It was pretty happy. Then, I got the craziest phone call ever. Which was from the office wanting to schedule my final interview with President. It will be next Monday morning before emails so... pray for me!

Yesterday was so hot. Everyday is so hot. Today isn´t quite as hot actually but it´s SUPER ... abafado... wet? Like it feels like I´m swimming in the air. haha but it´s nice to have a break from the sun. We´re going to the temple here in another hour or two so I´m so excited!! 
Christmas conference! Me with Sister Phillips who served in Sequim!!! 

I honestly can´t believe this is my very last full week of being a missionary. I´ve fought a nice long, hard battle and I´m just so exhausted. I´m so grateful for the time I´ve had to be here, for the people I´ve met and the experiences I´ve had. I´m so grateful for the chance I´ve had to serve the Lord. 

Thank you again for all your sweet emails and support! I just love you all so much!! Pray for me this week - I´m gonna need it! haha I LOVE YOU!!!

Drea

Learning to make salgados at Ketlin and Tiago´s house! so cool.






No comments:

Post a Comment