Monday, June 30, 2014

Oi Familia!

Hello Family!

This week has flown by. Walking here I asked Sister Colitti if anything exciting happened this week and we both just stared at each other not remembering anything. haha All the days just look the same. My journal entries get shorter and shorter and I write the same things every day. haha I will try to remember something...

Well, actually, we went on splits with the Sister Training Leaders for my very first time since coming to Brazil. haha! I don´t know how I avoided that for 8 months, but I actually really enjoyed it. I had an American companion for a day! haha But, it reminded me of Sister Khong and NYC and I missed them. But no, we had fun. Our apartment is TINY so when they came to spend the night it felt like a huge slumber party - everyone trying to find space on the floor. haha 

Almost all of our investigators cut us this week so... that was kinda sad. This area has proven pretty tough but... we´re hanging in there. Little Bruna came with us to teach some of her neighbors and she called me her "very best friend", so that made it all worth it. haha

















Besides that, we bought pizza on Saturday!! haha you know its been a slow week if I´m telling you about the pizza we bought. It was really good tho. yep. 

















Anyway, sorry for the lame email. haha twas a pretty normal week. We had a hard time discerning the screams of Saturday´s World Cup game - but made friends with a neighbor kid who lives across the street and comes out to give us thumbs up everytime we do something good. haha! That was fun. 

I hope you are all doing well and are happy and healthy. I love you all so much and I miss you!!


Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment