Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'M GOING TO BRAZIL!!!

Hello My Dear Family!

You probably all know what this Tuesday email means. It means that this morning I received a call from President Morgan and MY VISA HAS ARRIVED!!!! As such, I received permission to send an email today to let you all know. :)
 
I heard Sister Weyandt say "Hi President Morgan!" and my heart just started racing. Your heart always races when you receive an unusual call and you're waiting for a visa. When he said "I need to talk to your companion" I almost died. When he told me that they received my visa this morning I said "Are you kidding?" and he said "Sister King. What kind of terrible person would about something like that? Of course I'm not kidding!" I was kind of silent and he said "I don't know how I feel about it either. I don't want to let you go. But we don't have a choice." haha He is such a wonderful mission president. I cried.
 
But, I'm SO excited. And I'm sad. It's so many mixed emotions. But I got permission to email today and tell you that I fly to Brazil on November 11th at 8 PM!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY HERE!!!! OH my goodness. I haven't stopped shaking all day. haha I have 13 days left in the United States and I will not miss a moment of it. I am so excited. I love it here, but I can't wait to see what's in store.
 
I love you ALL!! I'll talk to you more tomorrow!!
 
Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment